|
previous  1-25 ]26-50 ]51-75 ]  next
EMS & Go4 Streaming!

Author Posting
Hi folks,

as the most of you know that I am trying to cover the most of our events, I tried to land some sponsorship for that, as this means time effort to me and also material for streaming is not very cheap. Well, this has reached deaf ears only.

I do not stream for profit and never run commercial breaks during the shows, but seemingly there is no way around it. In order to get myself a better computer for streaming I had an idea to raise money and for that I have launched a chip in box so that if someone is interested in proper streamings, I would be very happy and thankful for a few bucks.

Here it is: http://fridayyy1188.chipin.com/streaming

You can send small amounts onto my paypal account so that I could get the stuff needed for a proper stream!

If you appreciate the coverage I've done so far on http://de.esl.tv/channel/esl-cf-tv/

You could help me out to keep it up and I would come back to you with regards on the streams for the great help!

It would be good if you could also spread the word about my enterprise so that maybe also some forums or community pages would notice your and mine effort and maybe we could do something good for all of us!

This would include the most frequented community pages and forums that you guys are all aware of. Maybe starting at the very basic stage and making an internet petition is going to boost the awareness of it all?

Lastly I want to mention that I am not going to stream until I see that something is happening. It is my time that I take and abandon playing all of our events for the love of streaming. If my enterprise to raise money for streams leads to nothing, I will stop streaming completly by the fact of all sorrow I have saying this. 

Let me put it that way: If we want to make the game a great success, we need to make it ourselves! So please help me to help you!

First thank goes out to KoVa who has chipped in by 5$ already in the past event that I did not really promote!

Regards!
quote ] 
I would enjoy to donate some money, unfortunatelly I don't own much, sorry man.

But besides that, what's so wrong about commercializing your work?
Maybe it is just me but I would have done that ages ago, just because of the effort and "waste" of time, since you're not even playing this game anymore.
quote ] 
If Only I had access to my bank account during this time, But I wont till next month.

-- 
~Hello,
quote ] 
If one day we will receive the money from EMS . I will give you some too but until now nothing happened so ....
quote ] 
Nice, i respect you alot now a days, quit the game urself and still doing so much work. and about co-casters you should ask all3 or Credibility. it will definitly make the crossfire scene bigger again
quote ] 
** deleted **
** deleted **
Guys, please for the love of god, don't get offtopic. It is not about the casters it is about the lack of any financial support of the stream, that is what this topic is all about and I am asking for help in the community!

Before some smartypants start getting offtopic just to bother me and others, > I will remove all comments anyway.

What I need you to do is to help me making promotion for the enterprise. If you can reach the least amount of people who normally enjoy watching, then everything could be settled very quick...

Good day dear people!
quote ] 
friday, If you tell me roughly how much you need, I will see what I can do?

We should of course have a nice stream with good quality!
quote ] 
Posted it on MED aswell.

-- 
~Hello,
quote ] 
** deleted **
Dycho wrote:
friday, If you tell me roughly how much you need, I will see what I can do?

Dycho, I need roughly a better computer and decent internet. The decent internet is not the bigger problem among the two.

The amount is roughly 700$, Internet 100 MBIT Upload / i7 with 8 gigs or so

Both is concerned the quality of the stream!

Kaboom wrote:
Posted it on MED aswell.

thanks, that is how it all starts, people need to put pressure on it, sorry, but I am serious... When the fun ends, it has to be painful!

-- 
http://de.twitch.tv/fridayyy1188
quote ] 
Hopefully this ten bucks form k1n9 and me are only start of a big donations WAVE !
Its a hard world and we are a big community, lets get closer.

pLue
quote ] 
p L u e wrote:
Hopefully this ten bucks form k1n9 and me are only start of a big donations WAVE !
Its a hard world and we are a big community, lets get closer.

pLue

Nice! I just donated 10$ by myself ( http://i.imgur.com/Yz3MZ.jpg ). Let's go people, if you wanna watch good stream with good quality, DONATE so we can all enjoy watching proper streams.
quote ] 
Guys, listen!

I don't want you particularly to raise big numbers, I just wanted to point your attention to the enterprise and that popularity and promotion for this chip in is needed!

Just imagine we've had something like 500 people watching us in the EMS finals and now even without big announcements in advance, when we stream short handed, we get like at least 200. That is a good number for Crossfire, really and I am always happy to be asked in-game if that is me who streams and I am being confronted with these questions on nearly every public room, even on CF NA. So if even 10% of those who watch regularly start off donating, we can get really huge in a fairly short time!

200 people donating like 2 Euros is like 400 bucks in 2 hours of show, then another time and then we end up in what we need for a decent stream..would be good, innit?!

peace.

-- 
quote ] 
Doesnt matter if you cant donate much, every little bit should be welcomed towards the end goal ;)

-- 
~Hello,
quote ] 
I'll donate some also .

Let's make a big step for the community .
quote ] 
friday did much for that community and why shouldnt we help him to get more of that effort? 
Im just a simple student but I try to get a lil bit from my pocket money for that.
quote ] 
Also, if you are on any community forum post it there, post it in your sections on ESL DE/PL/RO/PT pass the link around so people get interest in it.

-- 
~Hello,
quote ] 
How can i donate?
quote ] 
I probably spend some money too but first i have to transfer it towards my paypal account.
quote ] 
Hey, listen up. I am really astonished by the will of yours to help, I would have never expected that, really. I knew we've got a great community besides all the things that we normally throw at eachother, but your help would be better of in the forums and community pages, where we really could reach a big number of people who could donate a small amount so we end up in fair numbers for all of us and it won't hurt spending like 0.5$ or so, but if we are many it will be awesome and won't hurt spending. One single person doesn't need to carry the burden for all of us!

-- 
quote ] 
Once I'll receive the money from the GO4 cups (which might take a while), I'll try to donate some.
quote ] 
fridayyy wrote:
Hey, listen up. I am really astonished by the will of yours to help, I would have never expected that, really. I knew we've got a great community besides all the things that we normally throw at eachother, but your help would be better of in the forums and community pages, where we really could reach a big number of people who could donate a small amount so we end up in fair numbers for all of us and it won't hurt spending like 0.5$ or so, but if we are many it will be awesome and won't hurt spending. One single person doesn't need to carry the burdon for all of us!

I just gave you a 0,5 Dollars! emoticon-smile Didnt have more on the PayPal, ask ESL if they could link it! I will talk to nuBreed if they could post it on their facebook! emoticon-grin
quote ] 
senseyyi wrote:
I just gave you a 0,5 Dollars! emoticon-smile Didnt have more on the PayPal, ask ESL if they could link it! I will talk to nuBreed if they could post it on their facebook! emoticon-grin

PMED our manager with the link, to see what he has to say.

-- 
~Hello,
quote ] 
previous   1  -  25   next

• 2.734 Users Online
  • 4.934.610 Registered Users
  • 2.151.500 Active Users
  • 1.039.970 Teams Total
  • 1.608 Matches Yesterday
  • 22.324.600 Matches Total
  • More stats
Searchtags