|
The S&D 3on3 HC Spring Season 2012 starts *TODAY*
Finally spring has arrived and the temperatures are getting warmer, right time for the Spring Season action! This year we have a special competition for you, starting in April. Get ready for some serious Search & Destroy action. Prepare yourselfs for the battlefields and get your teams done!

UPDATE: Cup moved from Saturday, 15:00 CET to Sunday, 19:00 CET!


UPDATE 2: All customizable weapons have to be screened at first round of every match! In addition, Abbilities have to be turned on in room settings and every player has to unequip his abilities!

3on3 Search & Destroy Spring Season 2012


This year we have something special, not only a Spring Cup but a full Spring Season. The concept behind it is pretty easy. We will host four cups, each cup is open for every team to join. You can play only one cup, or all four. However, in order to be qualified for the Grand Finals, you should participate in more than one cup.

For each cup you will receive points, depending on your rank in the cup. After all four cup are played, the final ranking will show, which teams will make it to the Grand Finals to play for the Spring Season Award and the ESL Premium accounts.



S&D 3on3 HC Spring Season 2012 - QR #1

Signup now!

(Check-in: 18:30 - 18:40 CET)
Check-in is first come, first serve.
Be there on time to make sure you do not miss out!
Sign up until 19:00 CET
Date: Sunday, 8th April
Start: 19:00 CET
Size: 16 Slots
Structure: Single Elimination
 

Basic rules:

Maps: see here
Mode: 1 Map, 5 Wins
Screenshots: Upload after your match
Allowed Equipment: see News
MOSS is mandatory

Beginners guide to sign up:

Register on ESL
Enter your Combat Arms Nickname (e.g. kenobi)
Fill in your profile
Click the sign up link!
Download ESL Wire and configure it!


Mode & Rules


Certainly, a special competition needs special rules. Here they are:

• 3on3 Search & Destroy
• Single Elimination
• 1 map (map elimination), 5 wins in the Qualification Cups
• 3 rounds for overround (Alpha & Bravo)
• Bo3, 7 wins in Semi-Final & Final of Playoffs
• New discussed equipment rules will be played

Please remind, like in all other cups as well, players barred for new penalty points level are allowed to participate. If you are not sure, you may open a support ticket to ask.

Points per Cup


For each of the four played cups you will receive points for an overall ranking. The first eight teams from the ranking will go to the Grand Final to play for the prizes. The points for each cup are distributed as following:

• 1. Place: 100 Points
• 2. Place: 75 Points
• 3. Place: 60 Points
• 4. Place: 40 Points
• 5. - 8. Place: 25 Points
• 9. - 16. Place: 10 Points

After each cup, we will update the ranking on a separate page that we will publish after the first cup.

Equipment Rules


Frühlingscup 2012 - Waffen & Equipment Regeln
Assault Rifles
M16A3 M4A1 MK16 SCAR-L AK-47
AK-74U K2 FAMAS ACR
Sub Machine Guns
MP5A4 K1A UZI UMP
Mac-10 Scorpion  
Sniper Rifles
L96A1 L96A1 LE M24 Dragunov SVD
Machine Guns
none
Shotguns
none
Pistols
M92FS G23 M1911 MEU M1911 Knights
P226 P226 Silver USP Desert Eagle
Knives
M9
Support Weapons
M67 Frag M18 Smoke XM84 Flash
Body & Head Equipment
Black Cap Aviator Glasses Sport Shades Light Vest
Arctic Came Urban Camo Desert Camo Light Vest
Modifications
S1 Suppressor Extended Magazine 1 Custom Reticles
Characters
Male base only no Mercenaries no Specialists


Prizes


The winning team of the 3on3 Search & Destroy Spring Season 2012 will receive the exclusive Spring Cup Award!

Certainly in addition, the top three will receive ESL Premium as following:

3 x 3 months Premium for the winning team
3 x 2 months Premium for 2nd place
3 x 1 month Premium for 3rd place


Award is only be given out if qualification cups are full with 16 teams.


Get ready now and find your teams, we will announce the full rules and dates for the cups in the next couple of days!

Your Admin-Team

kensen, Sunday, 08/04/12 16:22
  Links
Discuss the rules
 
comments (88)
 
 
  <<12>>  
Awesome ;)
Looking for a nice team .. mp!
LokO u and this season? Not rly all will quit dont join! ; )
Don't join loko u r so good for this game. :(
ERM wrote:
LokO u and this season? Not rly all will quit dont join! ; )


You have started this topic about this cup now it's here and you are saying nobody should play it?
pretty strange but I admit that playing with this guy is not pleasant.

Nice Work btw Kenobi :)
Don't worry guys. We will have a solution about suspicious players ;)
Loko I need easy win come with me please ty.

Good idea kenobi (:
Looking for a nice team
We still search +1 Player for this http://www.esl.eu/de/team/6743090/ .
We 3 ( me icke and ziing ) won the last league season cup . We know each other very good and we search 1 player to be in our team. ( for this season )
1 edits
LrN wrote:
We still search +1 Player for this http://www.esl.eu/de/team/6743090/ .
We 3 ( me icke and ziing ) won the last league season cup . We know each other very good and we search 1 player to be in our team. ( for this season )


me me me, I have cookies xD
Great job admins!

We'll play this cup for sure.
Nice idea :)
Benny u can never quit this game haha. We will ve joining the tourney anyway!
1 edits
Get as much teams as possible and show us that Combat Arms is still alive! Looking forward to a great tournament!

PS: Make sure to play all cups with your teams to gather as much points as possible!
Well i suppose you meant 7th of April, not March.

Anyway i hope teams are active again. Gl everyone.

PD: Flashes are limited or not?
1 edits
Coyote wrote:
Well i suppose you meant 7th of April, not March.

Anyway i hope teams are active again. Gl everyone.

PD: Flashes are limited or not?


Noticed that to, anyways let the games begin :)!
Good luck for everyone !
Of course it is the 7th April, fixed it... sorry^^

We will discuss how we should limit the flashes. Please use the forum to discuss this ;)
Good Luck Everyone!
Sick cup :)

• 1 map (map elimination), 5 wins in the Qualification Cups
• 3 rounds for overround (Alpha & Bravo)
• Bo3, 7 wins in Semi-Final & Final of Playoffs

I don't get this part btw, we play 1 map, but best of 3, and 7wins..?

Please explain it to me :P
1 edits
You can't read I guess. Bo3, 7 wins in Semi-Final & Final of Playoffs
Well I actually can read, didn´t get the point.
Benny wrote:
Sick cup :)

• 1 map (map elimination), 5 wins in the Qualification Cups
• 3 rounds for overround (Alpha & Bravo)
• Bo3, 7 wins in Semi-Final & Final of Playoffs

I don't get this part btw, we play 1 map, but best of 3, and 7wins..?

Please explain it to me :P

First 4 Cups are played on 1 map only and 5 wins on each side. In the Grand Final, the semi-final and the final are played in Best-of-Three with 7 wins per side.
kenobi wrote:
Benny wrote:
Sick cup :)

• 1 map (map elimination), 5 wins in the Qualification Cups
• 3 rounds for overround (Alpha & Bravo)
• Bo3, 7 wins in Semi-Final & Final of Playoffs

I don't get this part btw, we play 1 map, but best of 3, and 7wins..?

Please explain it to me :P

First 4 Cups are played on 1 map only and 5 wins on each side. In the Grand Final, the semi-final and the final are played in Best-of-Three with 7 wins per side.


Thanks for explaining!

Btw what about the time @ 15:00?
I think we all have to eat..
1 edits
O rly Benny you eat @ 15:00 ? Bestem joke
Tom wrote:
O rly Benny you eat @ 15:00 ? Bestem joke


No but think cup can take quite long???
So when do you want to start? 8 in the morning? We made the poll not just for fun and Saturday @15:00 CET was the most wanted time.
4 teams? We are not doing this effort to have a cup for 4 teams. You all wanted to have some team competition, so better start looking for other teams and invite them to participate. We are not starting the cup with less then 16 teams!
kenobi wrote:
So when do you want to start? 8 in the morning? We made the poll not just for fun and Saturday @15:00 CET was the most wanted time.


For how long could we choose a time, because me and many others haven't see this poll, anyways on saturday afternoon is not a good tme to play imo. I don't know what IS a good time, maybe you have more experiences with cups than me but for exaple Sunday Evening 19:00 and than start at 19:30 so the cup is done at 23:00 or something like that..
Trying to recruit some teams from Duke and around..
We still need more teams, we only got 5 now and we need 16!
staRR wrote:
We still need more teams, we only got 5 now and we need 16!

+1 Danny
I'm looking for a team, so if you want me just contact.
UPDATE: Cup moved from Saturday, 15:00 CET to Sunday, 19:00 CET!
Saturday was better for us, cuz Sunday it is EASTER, so I guess we can't participate.
Saturday is not a particular "gameday", extually it is but for sports like soccer etc.
Ye, but sunday it's Easter. I never saw someone playing Easter or Christmas or sth.
h y p e R R wrote:
Ye, but sunday it's Easter. I never saw someone playing Easter or Christmas or sth.


You can't compare easter with christmas lol.
h y p e R R wrote:
Saturday was better for us, cuz Sunday it is EASTER, so I guess we can't participate.

Got the same problem D:
Benny wrote:
h y p e R R wrote:
Ye, but sunday it's Easter. I never saw someone playing Easter or Christmas or sth.


You can't compare easter with christmas lol.


Why not?
Nevermind, it's just, I wanted to play this cup, cuz I thought it was saturday, but now maybe I can't play...
Times and dates dont suit everyone, its about finding a date which most of the people could play. Sunday is more reasonable than saturday i guess. Try to make an effort guys and get teams in it.
Coyote wrote:
Times and dates dont suit everyone, its about finding a date which most of the people could play. Sunday is more reasonable than saturday i guess. Try to make an effort guys and get teams in it.


Coyote is right. On saturday people got sportmatches so compared to sunday it's more likely people got free time. Unfortunately it's Easter this Sunday but that's no reason to postpone this great cup :)
At the moment we might dream about this cup, because we don't 16 teams.
eXplo wrote:
At the moment we might dream about this cup, because we don't 16 teams.

Easy dude, United Patriots gonna join but we still waiting for spain and italy team, Inkox said he will make team, and other german clans too. So if all who decided to play in this cup, we will have more than 16 teams. Please write to the leaders of teams to remind them about join!
Yes some of us not played for quite some time and we need to get people together.
Just when combat arms esl is inactive as never bevor you are planing big cups...
Lu1g1 wrote:
Just when combat arms esl is inactive as never bevor you are planing big cups...

Wrong, it was much worse months ago ^^
kenobi wrote:
Lu1g1 wrote:
Just when combat arms esl is inactive as never bevor you are planing big cups...

Wrong, it was much worse months ago ^^


Indeed, the 1on1 SD ladder is quite active, we need to get the players together and unite in a team.
But Coyote,if it's posible try to contact with other spanish clan like Spaiin, they have a lot of players.
kenobi wrote:
Benny wrote:
Sick cup :)

• 1 map (map elimination), 5 wins in the Qualification Cups
• 3 rounds for overround (Alpha & Bravo)
• Bo3, 7 wins in Semi-Final & Final of Playoffs

I don't get this part btw, we play 1 map, but best of 3, and 7wins..?

Please explain it to me :P

First 4 Cups are played on 1 map only and 5 wins on each side. In the Grand Final, the semi-final and the final are played in Best-of-Three with 7 wins per side.


Wait, so
1 map
5 "rounds" where bomb is planted/defused/everyone dies
and no side rotation?
We need a good 3rd Player for our team.
ZiiiNG, me and ?

If someone wants to join, please pm me.
thx
 
  <<12>>  
 
 
Information:
  • info write comment not allowed
 
  • 5.160 Users Online
  • 4.866.900 Registered Users
  • 2.123.650 Active Users
  • 1.032.390 Teams Total
  • 2.003 Matches Yesterday
  • 22.242.600 Matches Total
  • More stats
Searchtags

Electronic Sports League rendertime: 1.1s (not_cached) host: eslphp20