|Search||Show subscribed forumsJump to first new|
[Info] Forum Rules
We want to have a friendly and serious accent. For this, the following rules have to be followed:
* CAPITALISATION is used in the forum, an email or an instant messenger as scream and according to this its sense is unfriendly for many people.
* Threats, offenses, personal attacks, trolling (aspersions used to sensible threads with the aim to force a conflict) and flame wars are not allowed. Who gets attacked in such a way should not react, but contact an admin with an url to the post.
* Private problems should be solved outside of the forum and the esl.
A violation against the rules follows in the deletion of the posts and / or topics, the closing and in the worst case, penalty points.
The following stuff is not allowed in this forum:
* In the ESL EU area, everyone has to write in english, posts in other languages will be deleted
* Advertising, no matter if it is private or commercial
* URLs containing illegal content or content rated over 18
* Sponsor searches
* Spam, offenses, flames and so on
* Publishing content of protest or support requests
Everyone who is active in this forum must follow the rules of the netiquette!
The forum should not be used for protests or requests to the admins. If you need to talk with an admin please use the support form or contact us via IRC
Threads with such contents will be closed and in some situations deleted.
Users, who produce massive spam will be warned and will be banned during futher offenses from the forum. Posts with public criminations where no official decision was made should not be posted here. Exceptions are serious and objective discussions which are written in a serious accent, this also counts for threads pointing to an admin.
For member- and clan searches we have special topics. It is not possible for us to move a thread. In order to this, we have to close or delete a thread in this topic.
New users in the ESL are asked to read the FAQ first. Most of your questions will be answered there. If your question was not answered by the FAQ, you may write a Support Ticket or contact us on IRC. --
Electronic Sports League (ESL) - The League That Matters. Since 1997.
This Topic is closed.