|Search||Show subscribed forumsJump to first new|
FAQ (e.g. CoD4 PB GUID, Servers, Matches)
|To play in ESL is necessary to incorporate into your profile the your game GameAccounts , on Call of Duty 4 the gameaccount prompted it cod4_pb_guid, a code made up of 8 alphanumeric characters.
Finding the COD4 PB GUID
1. Entering a original server with PunkBuster active;
2. Write to the console command / pb_plist;
3. Open the console mode;
4. Heavenly found in the line with your nick, and 8 characters of COD4 GUID DB;
5. To make a screenshot you can write in console / screenshotjpeg.
Enter gameaccounts in ESL
1. Logging in the ESL site (http://www.esl.eu/eu/cod4/);
2. Go to Control Panel ESL (http://www.esl.eu/eu/cod4/command/);
3. Click on "Gameaccounts (SteamID, Guid ...)";
4. "Type" choose COD4 GUID DB;
5. "Value" insert the code COD4 PB GUID found;
6. * Only * changes include a motivation and a screenshot;
7. Click Send.
The console opens with the key \
The console mode opens with the combination shift \
Do not use the command / pb_myguid for the GUID .
NOT create a new account by erasing the old one, is prohibited and more your gameaccounts remain on the first account created.
In ESL is not allowed to assign / exchange / lend their gameaccounts.
The gameaccount of CoD4 is generated according to the cd-key, printed on the back of the card game, you can also find (once inserted in the game) in the windows register :
Start -> Run -> regedit -> HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE -> SOFTWARE -> Activision -> Call of Duty 4 -> codkey
Have fun in ESL!
Yours CoD4 Admin Team --
Silent Legis Inter Arma
|The User FAQ about questions regarding Player, Server, Match and more you can find here -> http://www.esl.eu/eu/cod4/special/cod4userfaq/
#kd-gaming - www.KD-Gaming.eu
This Topic is closed.