|
IJJI GUNZ

Author Posting
name of the game: GunZ: The Duel
publisher: IJJI
genre: Third Person Shooter/Strategy

description:

What is an Alternative Shooting Action Game?

GunZ is in some ways very similar to other widely available FPS games. However, it also contains elements that are totally unique.

Exceptional Variety in Online Action!

GunZ allows the game's characters freedom of movement like console games or the actors in action movies. Scale walls, somersault through the air and leap over obstacles. Use guns and swords to engage your enemies in combat. GunZ is all about realistic fighting and agile movement.

New 3-D Action Play

The battles unfolds not only on the ground but also on the walls, columns and even the statues. You can step on, run on, and jump off the walls and columns making use of a variety of skillful actions. Experience and create an all new strategic play with GunZ!

Customize Your Own Unique Character

GunZ has a variety of character models from which you can choose. Customize your character with a wide assortment of clothing and accessory items depending on your own personal tastes. Once you've outfitted your avatar, its will have its own special look. GunZ supports a total of 12 item slots per character, which allows players to fully customize their chosen avatars.

A Variety of Weapons and Items

Select weapons in addition to clothing and accessories. Choose your weapons and then join the battle. Face your enemy with the knowledge that you are equipped with a variety of arms. Choose from pistols, rifles, dual wield guns, machine guns and more!

There are also many weapons available for close quarters combat. Use a long sword to suspend yourself from a wall or propel an enemy skyward. If daggers are more your style, sneak up and stab your enemy from behind. All weapons are available in a variety of designs and colors, so you can coordinate the weapons with your specially created look.

Additional Game Play

The world of GunZ continues to expand every day. As an action game with a role playing twist, GunZ will continue to introduce additional diverse and interesting role-playing elements rather than simply offering more level-up opportunities for the players.

Its really great game!
We all love it. It could be play 1 vs 1, 2 vs 2, 3 vs 3, anything!

regards
quote ] 
i think it too !!
quote ] 
There used to be a German GunZ ladder one year ago, it has been closed due to inactivity of the players though. Some of those players, including myself, now plan to revive the ESL GunZ section. We are approx. three admins and another ten or twenty players who are already enough to start a neat GunZ section in my opinion.

Edit:
In addition to the required details: GunZ is not a new, but definitely a current game. Head to the ijji site to see how many thousand players are playing right now. Stable multiplayer part and options for screenshots and replays exist.
quote ] 
Get a lot more people to post here and we'll consider it!

-- 
ESL Community Manager EU :: therogue.org.uk
quote ] 
im with gunz emoticon-smile
quote ] 
Gogo Gunz! We gonna get it!
quote ] 
GunZ @ ESL? Oh yeah, that sounds good. I'm with you! emoticon-grin
quote ] 
GG -> Gunz

-- 
Angelbreaker ftw
quote ] 
but there will be level differences in the game or everyone will play with a new account? or is it ok for everyone to play with differences?

but the game is realy cool you should add it!
quote ] 
Your characters' levels don't really make a difference in duels, except the available amount of weapons and armor. That difference would be dealt with by the rules. In our former German GunZ section, you weren't allowed to use any weapons requiring more than level 25.
quote ] 
sure it makes a difference i played this game to lvl 15 an i always improved wsith new items.

lvl 25 you need realy lots of time to play your char on that level.
quote ] 
I didn't insist on taking that level 25 rule over. We can talk about rules when we know there's actually going to be a GunZ section again.

By the way, making it to level 25 isn't that hard at all. You'll agree when you reach level 40 or above later.
quote ] 
goGo!
quote ] 
there is an equipment at the start to choose. what i want to know is is that like a character class that you are better than with weapons like this? or is it able to change the equip later than? just downloadet the game.
quote ] 
The "character class" you choose when creating a new character is in fact only a set of items to start with. As you play, you will earn Bounty Points that you can spend on other items. Every class can buy any item offered in the shop, so the differences between character classes disappear as soon as you have enough money.
quote ] 
so , is it gonna be approved?emoticon-smile
quote ] 
A very skill dependant game, definetly deserves to be an eSport. Although the P2P multiplayer might not be really good and waiting for GunZ 2 would be a good idea (if it's still skill dependant as the current game or similar to it)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l629pHwacVo
Worth checking out.
quote ] 
I agreeee
quote ] 

• 6.491 Users Online
  • 4.865.020 Registered Users
  • 2.122.450 Active Users
  • 1.032.210 Teams Total
  • 1.875 Matches Yesterday
  • 22.240.400 Matches Total
  • More stats