|
5on5 Infantry Summer Cup 2011! Join us!
Quiet hot in europe in these days. So check out our summer cup to get a cool and smooth round of Battlefield in the evening in our Summer Cup! The Sign up is open until the 27th july! So gather your team and check out your rifles for some infantry action.


Important Information and Matchdates

5on5 Infantry
Mode Single Elimination 1 Map
Contestants 32 Teams
Schedule Round #1 - 28/07/2011 20:00 - Arica Harbor
Round #2 - 28/07/2011 21:00 - Laguna Alta
Round #3 - 28/07/2011 22:00 - Laguna Presa
Round #4 - 31/07/2011 20:00 - White Pass
Round #5 - 31/07/2011 21:00 - Oasis
Rules When your opponent does not show up within 15 minutes of the match start they will lose by forfeit. We use the default 5on5 Infantry ESL ladder rules. ESL Wire Anti-Cheat is mandatory!
Sign Up!

Prizes for the Summer Cup 2011


If we could reach 64 or more contestants, we can offer you much bigger premium, especialy for the 3rd place. Hurry up and gather some new teams so we need to expand the cup!



1st




5 x 3 months Premium

2nd



5 x 2 months Premium

3rd



5 x 1 months premium

All ranks are getting nice points for the ESL Battlefield: Bad Company 2 Hall of Fame


We hope many of you will sign up!



Your Adminteam
Coci, Tuesday, 12/07/11 14:48
  Links
Sign up here!
The Tournament Tree
 
comments (79)
 
 
  <<12>>  
very nice
nice^^!
nice just when i ll be in holidays :(
DasAuge wrote:
nice^^!


Yeah nice, I wanna see who will play this cup for u :)
Just need to confirm with my boys, and then I think VIP Ultra will participate:-)
Gl&Hf all :)
PASTA005 wrote:
Gl&Hf all :)


+1
Boserage wrote:
Just need to confirm with my boys, and then I think VIP Ultra will participate:-)


Nice :)

The old Paranoia team might come back to play too.
shhhhh...its secret :)
But without Mattward ;D
lol'd :D
for sure
Coci wrote:
But without Mattward ;D


whats wrong if he records and makes everything like you say master Coci:)
Schweinhund wrote:
Coci wrote:
But without Mattward ;D


whats wrong if he records and makes everything like you say master Coci:)


So he stole a maltish bank finally...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HweU-Nc__HE

Lord you can translate for them :)
1 edits
ye i saw some screenshots where he got 122 fps in cod7 or something like that, donno why he cant record before :o

sry for edit im noob
2 edits
i[]i
Krazylove wrote:


sry for edit im noob


100% noob
+111111111
1 edits
I'm french, I need team for play BFBC2, i m lvl 43 in game
ADD me in game : "Reason =)"
Steam : "jeremylaplagne75017"
Im good player
1 edits
mattward add me in case of need ;)
RaaTza. wrote:
mattward add me in case of need ;)


Will do man, only shit thing is that I just realized this tournament starts the day I leave for Ayia Napa so I won't be able to play.

Next cup the old Paranoia will be back with a bang ;)
anyway i got rulefucked by some gers so i wont be able to play
3 rounds on the same day, and round 4 and 5 a month later? o_O
RaaTza. wrote:
anyway i got rulefucked by some gers so i wont be able to play


Some tards takes ESL as their real life and if you type ''fuck'' they will go crying to admins.
BOGATIR wrote:
3 rounds on the same day, and round 4 and 5 a month later? o_O


yeah, imo it's better to do 1 match per week.
11 participant, how fail :D
Mattward wrote:
Some tards takes ESL as their real life and if you type ''fuck'' they will go crying to admins.


that's all i am talking about
The date is fied now. The cup will be hold in july of course.
oh nice it's will cool!
1 edits
Accept please us at this tournament
lol hardcore :D
Wannabes.
Coci wrote:
26.07.11 13:33h AutoBots join_league Europe Battlefield: Bad Company 2 Infantry Summer Cup 2011


Admins <3

more cheaters on the cup! :D
1 edits
we changed the premium prizes for this cup, now the first place will get 3 months, 2nd place 2 months and 3rd place 1 month! if we got atleast 16 contestants..! :D
We must win this battle.
You will not live to see the day when we leave this planet.
nix0n wrote:
We must win this battle.
You will not live to see the day when we leave this planet.


eh? 8)
where are you guys going?
To the Cybertron ! :D
i could get cookies for each participants if that can help you to reach ppl
Krazylove wrote:
i could get cookies for each participants if that can help you to reach ppl


Cool story bro!
i think you are saying that cause umad

stop spam noob +p+p'0'0o9890´º~

++

i<3edit
2 edits
U jelly?
gg
5 x 3 months Premium
Paranoia without Mattward?

Haha failers.
You didn't say that after the last CQ night cup.
Mattward wrote:
Paranoia without Mattward?

Haha failers.


mr.propaganda minister :DDDDDD
yeyeye fun matt we love you yeyeye
gz to winners and losers
i love you all
Sambos you think your some pro skiller because you beat a backup team playing for fun in a shit night cup?

Your real skill showed in the last 4on4 cup where we demolished you easily.

All lows be quiet. Paranoia will always be one of the best and most respected teams in BC2 with or without me ;)
Mattward wrote:
Sambos you think your some pro skiller because you beat a backup team playing for fun in a shit night cup?

Your real skill showed in the last 4on4 cup where we demolished you easily.

All lows be quiet. Paranoia will always be one of the best and most respected teams in BC2 with or without me ;)


"you beat a backup team playing for fun in a shit night cup?" - yeah because 50klicks is a real competitive team like the bigger names?? - we entered that cup also for fun and we didn't even have a team untill 5 mins before the match ...

lol - in the 4v4 cup you played, everyone knows you hack - I mean, you sorted your recording problem, but stopped playing the game because you have to record - nice one.

+ aint you supposed to be in Ayia Napa? why the fuck you on here?
 
  <<12>>  
 
 
Information:
  • info write comment not allowed
 
  • 1.681 Users Online
  • 4.804.020 Registered Users
  • 2.098.290 Active Users
  • 1.021.930 Teams Total
  • 2.136 Matches Yesterday
  • 22.124.400 Matches Total
  • More stats
Searchtags

Electronic Sports League rendertime: 0.88s (not_cached) host: eslphp16