|
previous   1-25 ]26-50 ]51-75 ]76-100 ]  next
Hardcore ladders
 
Author Posting
** deleted **
Mrs_Miagi wrote:
... hardcore 4v4...

I see Op Metro in HC SR:
4 DAO-12 w/ a couple fragrounds & ext mags as defence.
Hell, maybe even as offence.

And RPG also get a lot more interesting...

I think that ladder wouldn't make the end of July.
mweagle89 wrote:
I see Op Metro in HC SR:
4 DAO-12 w/ a couple fragrounds & ext mags as defence.
Hell, maybe even as offence.

And RPG also get a lot more interesting...

I think that ladder wouldn't make the end of July.


Try that on me and you'd be dead before firing. =)
leaty wrote:
Try that on me and you'd be dead before firing. =)


I played nothing but hc in bc2 and started bf3 in hc too, but it just a cold fact that normal/custom works much better in bf3! mweagle is also speaking the truth;It would be just a shotgun or pecheneg massacre. As they said in 300..... THIS IS MADNESS
Mrs_Miagi wrote:
I played nothing but hc in bc2 and started bf3 in hc too, but it just a cold fact that normal/custom works much better in bf3! mweagle is also speaking the truth;It would be just a shotgun or pecheneg massacre. As they said in 300..... THIS IS MADNESS


I play HC all the time, nothing like that happens. Sure, play 64 players metro and you have m320 + RPG spam, but that is bound to happen with all the players stacking up in the stairs. Otherwise, 95% use regular weapons.
crazybas wrote:
Atm there are no plans to create a hardcore ladder for a gamemode.
If you want to play hardcore just ask the opponent.
Ye, please do make a HARDCORE ladder, to split the community even more, n1 plan, i like it.


Best way to keep activity in a dying game is do add even more gamemodes.
Lddn wrote:
Ye, please do make a HARDCORE ladder, to split the community even more, n1 plan, i like it.


Best way to keep activity in a dying game is do add even more gamemodes.


You don't get it do you, there are tons and tons of players playing hardcore, none of which can or want to cope with playing normal mode and thus joining a normal mode ladder is out of the question. You go all greenfaced when you think of hardcore, well it's the same for us when we think of normal mode.
leaty wrote:
well it's the same for us when we think of normal mode.


U and what army?
leaty wrote:
You don't get it do you, there are tons and tons of players playing hardcore, none of which can or want to cope with playing normal mode and thus joining a normal mode ladder is out of the question. You go all greenfaced when you think of hardcore, well it's the same for us when we think of normal mode.


I go madface when i think of HxC....

Dude there will be no ladder for HC....

Pubs are played by retards who camp their asses so fkn hard...And yes, i dont play it cause it makes my head spin from anger!

And the game as bad as it is right now (netcodes, lag, being oneshoted etc. etc.) does not support your "hardcore" (more liek campcore) gameplay...

Btw i think they should really remake aztec and bring the awp to bf3....
Funny that people who play HARDCORE game mode actually had the brains to make it to ESL.
Lddn wrote:
U and what army?

You're that ignorant to think no one plays hardcore? We play hardcore as much as you play normal, we dislike normal as much as you dislike hardcore. We're all the same, except I didn't fall for the mainstream bullcrap.

---------------------------------

None of you appear to have played hardcore enough, nothing you state is relevant, and yet you repeat the same words over and over again because YOU need to defend YOUR mode. Anyone could pistolwhip players trying to spam RPG or frag rounds in hardcore.

You could mention any weapon that you "believe" is "OP" in hardcore and I will be able to respond with that a simple M16A3 with no attachments can in the right hands asswhoop any "OP" weapon of your choice.

It's all about skill and teamwork, but this is what you don't get because you haven't played hardcore enough. You seem to need a second chance to survive after being hit with an M320 or Sniper Rifle. Well guess what, in hardcore you don't allow yourself to be hit by one.

Show me any good normal mode matches that were recorded, I'd like to see if those who play are any good at all since I'm starting to seriously doubt it judging from all the "know it all" posters here.

Watch some professional Counter Strike/Source videos, does it resemble your precious normal mode in any way? Probably not, but I can tell you that it resembles hardcore mode a great deal, so shut your foul trap of lies and try hardcore mode for a couple of weeks until you get good at it, that's the only way to actually know anything about either mode.

Fact is, if Normal mode was named Softcore and Hardcore was named Normal; then all of you would LOVE normal and absolutely HATE softcore. Don't you find it weird that normal mode is "how BF3 is meant to be played" when the original version of that mode has wallhacks? Well, let me tell you something in that case. You are not playing the game "how it was meant to be played" just like me.

Here's a topic I wrote on the battlelog forums, you should probably read it:
http://battlelog.battlefield.c...iew/2832654348094901140/1/

Like I said before, I'd rather play CS than Halo.
leaty wrote:
You're that ignorant to think no one plays hardcore? We play hardcore as much as you play normal, we dislike normal as much as you dislike hardcore. We're all the same, except I didn't fall for the mainstream bullcrap.

---------------------------------

None of you appear to have played hardcore enough, nothing you state is relevant, and yet you repeat the same words over and over again because YOU need to defend YOUR mode. Anyone could pistolwhip players trying to spam RPG or frag rounds in hardcore.

You could mention any weapon that you "believe" is "OP" in hardcore and I will be able to respond with that a simple M16A3 with no attachments can in the right hands asswhoop any "OP" weapon of your choice.

It's all about skill and teamwork, but this is what you don't get because you haven't played hardcore enough. You seem to need a second chance to survive after being hit with an M320 or Sniper Rifle. Well guess what, in hardcore you don't allow yourself to be hit by one.

Show me any good normal mode matches that were recorded, I'd like to see if those who play are any good at all since I'm starting to seriously doubt it judging from all the "know it all" posters here.

Watch some professional Counter Strike/Source videos, does it resemble your precious normal mode in any way? Probably not, but I can tell you that it resembles hardcore mode a great deal, so shut your foul trap of lies and try hardcore mode for a couple of weeks until you get good at it, that's the only way to actually know anything about either mode.

Fact is, if Normal mode was named Softcore and Hardcore was named Normal; then all of you would LOVE normal and absolutely HATE softcore. Don't you find it weird that normal mode is "how BF3 is meant to be played" when the original version of that mode has wallhacks? Well, let me tell you something in that case. You are not playing the game "how it was meant to be played" just like me.

Here's a topic I wrote on the battlelog forums, you should probably read it:
http://battlelog.battlefield.c...iew/2832654348094901140/1/

Like I said before, I'd rather play CS than Halo.


LOL. Even though I don't play the game, I owe it to my past bf brethren to tell you how potato and penis you are.

Hardcore mode = Call of duty != battlefield

Less mong, more slong...so long?
leaty wrote:
You're that ignorant to think no one plays hardcore? We play hardcore as much as you play normal, we dislike normal as much as you dislike hardcore. We're all the same, except I didn't fall for the mainstream bullcrap.

---------------------------------

None of you appear to have played hardcore enough, nothing you state is relevant, and yet you repeat the same words over and over again because YOU need to defend YOUR mode. Anyone could pistolwhip players trying to spam RPG or frag rounds in hardcore.

You could mention any weapon that you "believe" is "OP" in hardcore and I will be able to respond with that a simple M16A3 with no attachments can in the right hands asswhoop any "OP" weapon of your choice.

It's all about skill and teamwork, but this is what you don't get because you haven't played hardcore enough. You seem to need a second chance to survive after being hit with an M320 or Sniper Rifle. Well guess what, in hardcore you don't allow yourself to be hit by one.

Show me any good normal mode matches that were recorded, I'd like to see if those who play are any good at all since I'm starting to seriously doubt it judging from all the "know it all" posters here.

Watch some professional Counter Strike/Source videos, does it resemble your precious normal mode in any way? Probably not, but I can tell you that it resembles hardcore mode a great deal, so shut your foul trap of lies and try hardcore mode for a couple of weeks until you get good at it, that's the only way to actually know anything about either mode.

Fact is, if Normal mode was named Softcore and Hardcore was named Normal; then all of you would LOVE normal and absolutely HATE softcore. Don't you find it weird that normal mode is "how BF3 is meant to be played" when the original version of that mode has wallhacks? Well, let me tell you something in that case. You are not playing the game "how it was meant to be played" just like me.

Here's a topic I wrote on the battlelog forums, you should probably read it:
http://battlelog.battlefield.c...iew/2832654348094901140/1/

Like I said before, I'd rather play CS than Halo.


j1ka's latest video who is CS player. esl settings

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-rILZCgw1l4&feature=plcp

and if you are so HC pro you should be good in normal too. or u suck emoticon-grin
dAND3h wrote:
LOL. Even though I don't play the game, I owe it to my past bf brethren to tell you how potato and penis you are.

Hardcore mode = Call of duty != battlefield

Less mong, more slong...so long?

Hi, Adolf.

No seriously, do you guys even try to respond to what I'm saying? None of your posts are of any value. Call of duty == Hardcore mode? I have no idea where the hell you got that from, save yourself some coding skills and don't post here again as you don't even play the game.

Lux4ri wrote:
j1ka's latest video who is CS player. esl settings http://www.youtube.com/watch?v...Cgw1l4&feature=plcpand if you are so HC pro you should be good in normal too. or u suck emoticon-grin

Yeah alright, he seems like a decent player. But your last line makes me wonder if I didn't make myself clear enough. I despise normal mode as much as you despise hardcore mode, I assume you missed that part? I don't want to play normal mode, as do everyone I know who plays hardcore.

You guys said that Battlefield 3 is dying out in the competitive scene, yet there are hungry players who are playing hardcore. You never gave us a chance did you? So how could you possibly know that hardcore ladders would be unpopulated? Perhaps they will be even more populated than the normal ladders, what do you know? Give us a freaking chance already.
your all a bunch of nigger-spawns.
leaty wrote:
Hi, Adolf.

No seriously, do you guys even try to respond to what I'm saying? None of your posts are of any value. Call of duty == Hardcore mode? I have no idea where the hell you got that from, save yourself some coding skills and don't post here again as you don't even play the game.


Yeah alright, he seems like a decent player. But your last line makes me wonder if I didn't make myself clear enough. I despise normal mode as much as you despise hardcore mode, I assume you missed that part? I don't want to play normal mode, as do everyone I know who plays hardcore.

You guys said that Battlefield 3 is dying out in the competitive scene, yet there are hungry players who are playing hardcore. You never gave us a chance did you? So how could you possibly know that hardcore ladders would be unpopulated? Perhaps they will be even more populated than the normal ladders, what do you know? Give us a freaking chance already.


You want everyone to have a chance? That's why u play hardcore! Even noobs have a chance to kill people emoticon-smile
Lux4ri wrote:
You want everyone to have a chance? That's why u play hardcore! Even noobs have a chance to kill people emoticon-smile


That's just a silly reply..

You don't get it either do you? How many times do I have to explain to you that the damage of hardcore is NOT as high as you think, it's nearly identical to Counter Strike. Normal however, is more identical to Halo. Now what do you have to say to this? That I'm wrong? No, I know it for a fact.

The only way a noob would kill me is if he manages to come from behind without me noticing, I trust the same goes for CS as long as the noob knows to stand still just like the noob in BF3 should know how to aim down the sights.
leaty wrote:
That's just a silly reply..

You don't get it either do you? How many times do I have to explain to you that the damage of hardcore is NOT as high as you think, it's nearly identical to Counter Strike. Normal however, is more identical to Halo. Now what do you have to say to this? That I'm wrong? No, I know it for a fact.

The only way a noob would kill me is if he manages to come from behind without me noticing, I trust the same goes for CS as long as the noob knows to stand still just like the noob in BF3 should know how to aim down the sights.


Wow... you have a pretty high image of yourself... :/

It's not only the damage.
It's the damage in combination with the netcode (clientside hitreg).

How many times have I been oneshotted on my screen...
HOW many time shave I been killed, but the other guy didnt even start firing his weapon on my screen...

Imagine the same, only you die twice as quick. More BS deaths: no more skill in killing, just the one with the best connection/internet. And if everything starts to depend an that, the ladder is not competitive anymore, it's luck.
leaty wrote:
That's just a silly reply..

You don't get it either do you? How many times do I have to explain to you that the damage of hardcore is NOT as high as you think, it's nearly identical to Counter Strike. Normal however, is more identical to Halo. Now what do you have to say to this? That I'm wrong? No, I know it for a fact.

The only way a noob would kill me is if he manages to come from behind without me noticing, I trust the same goes for CS as long as the noob knows to stand still just like the noob in BF3 should know how to aim down the sights.


Dude emoticon-grin I play hardcore quite often as inf now because my NO SKILLED friend wants to play it. He can rack up ok K/d's like 2.5-3.0 and in normal he is mostly like 1.0 BECAUSE HE CANT SHOOT.

Lol dude I'm primarily a jet pilot (or alteast was, doing inf now) and I can get like 4-5 K/D in HC even though I'm pretty bad. Just proves it takes no skill
Still no plans for hardcore ;).

-- 
With regards, crazybas EU admin
mweagle89 wrote:
Wow... you have a pretty high image of yourself... :/

It's not only the damage.
It's the damage in combination with the netcode (clientside hitreg).

How many times have I been oneshotted on my screen...
HOW many time shave I been killed, but the other guy didnt even start firing his weapon on my screen...

Imagine the same, only you die twice as quick. More BS deaths: no more skill in killing, just the one with the best connection/internet. And if everything starts to depend an that, the ladder is not competitive anymore, it's luck.

Although, you're not actually being oneshotted are you? It's still your fault you didn't see the guy before he saw you. Do you survive someone shooting at you in CS when you're not even facing his direction? No, so that whole clientside hitreg story you brought to the table is completely irrelevant in competitive play, ping isn't even the cause of that bug, it could happen even though both has a ping of 9-14 and it barely ever happens either.

You're saying the ladder will be all luck because it's hardcore? No, but you'll definetly loose if you play like you do in normal mode. Just because someone shot you in the back and you died, doesn't mean hardcore sucks. To play hardcore efficiently you must play differently than that of normal mode, but since you guys only tried it for an hour or two you have no clue. You say noobs play better in hardcore, well you forgot that pro's also play better then, it all evens out in the end. I hate to say this but you guys are so ignorant and peer pressure driven it's insane.

Lux4ri wrote:
Dude emoticon-grin I play hardcore quite often as inf now because my NO SKILLED friend wants to play it. He can rack up ok K/d's like 2.5-3.0 and in normal he is mostly like 1.0 BECAUSE HE CANT SHOOT.

Lol dude I'm primarily a jet pilot (or alteast was, doing inf now) and I can get like 4-5 K/D in HC even though I'm pretty bad. Just proves it takes no skill

Oh so I should go play normal mode with jets and state that normal mode would be worth absolutely nothing in competitive play regardless of gamemode? Does that really sound fair to you? In any case, 4-5 K/D is nothing to be too proud of if it was an infantry match. Also, we're talking about competitive play, not public matches where your friend is able to shoot some noobs in the back without getting noticed.

crazybas wrote:
Still no plans for hardcore ;).

So make some plans. It's like what, clicking a few buttons and writing the name/rules of the ladder? You still don't acknowledge how many competitive players you throw out by not creating a hardcore ladder. We only need one to start with; Squad Rush.
leaty]
So make some plans. It's like what, clicking a few buttons and writing the name/rules of the ladder? You still don't acknowledge how many competitive players you throw out by not creating a hardcore ladder. We only need one to start with; Squad Rush.


How many teams do you think would join that ladder. Excepting you, I have not heared someone requesting it.

We will not make a ladder for everything.

Otherwise we would have:

1v1 tank
2v2 tank
3v3 tank

2v2 jet

1v1 inf
2v2 inf

etc etc.

-- 
With regards, crazybas EU admin
leaty wrote:
Although, you're not actually being oneshotted are you? It's still your fault you didn't see the guy before he saw you. Do you survive someone shooting at you in CS when you're not even facing his direction? No, so that whole clientside hitreg story you brought to the table is completely irrelevant in competitive play, ping isn't even the cause of that bug, it could happen even though both has a ping of 9-14 and it barely ever happens either.

You're saying the ladder will be all luck because it's hardcore? No, but you'll definetly loose if you play like you do in normal mode. Just because someone shot you in the back and you died, doesn't mean hardcore sucks. To play hardcore efficiently you must play differently than that of normal mode, but since you guys only tried it for an hour or two you have no clue. You say noobs play better in hardcore, well you forgot that pro's also play better then, it all evens out in the end. I hate to say this but you guys are so ignorant and peer pressure driven it's insane.


Oh so I should go play normal mode with jets and state that normal mode would be worth absolutely nothing in competitive play regardless of gamemode? Does that really sound fair to you? In any case, 4-5 K/D is nothing to be too proud of if it was an infantry match. Also, we're talking about competitive play, not public matches where your friend is able to shoot some noobs in the back without getting noticed.


So make some plans. It's like what, clicking a few buttons and writing the name/rules of the ladder? You still don't acknowledge how many competitive players you throw out by not creating a hardcore ladder. We only need one to start with; Squad Rush.



Exactly what im trying to say. HC is for pubnubs emoticon-grin
crazybas wrote:
How many teams do you think would join that ladder. Excepting you, I have not heared someone requesting it.

We will not make a ladder for everything.

Otherwise we would have:

1v1 tank
2v2 tank
3v3 tank

2v2 jet

1v1 inf
2v2 inf

etc etc.

While I understand your reasoning, we're only asking for one ladder to prove ourselves. But you sir, are misinformed regarding the player count of hardcore, we're very very many who wants to play competitively in hardcore. Do you think every man is as stupid as me to keep on posting, trying to change the stubborn minds of ESL? No, the amount of dedication I make to my posts is groundbreaking, and downright stupid of me to even waste my time on you guys. But I, like so many others, cannot STAND to play normal mode, just like you cannot STAND to play hardcore. I'm merely a man fighting for a great cause.

Lux4ri wrote:
Exactly what im trying to say. HC is for pubnubs emoticon-grin

Wow, I refuse to believe you even finished school yet. You don't even know how to read thoroughly.
previous   26  -  50   next

This Topic is closed.

 
  • 7.296 Users Online
  • 4.970.170 Registered Users
  • 2.167.000 Active Users
  • 1.045.160 Teams Total
  • 3.150 Matches Yesterday
  • 22.380.000 Matches Total
  • More stats
Searchtags

Electronic Sports League rendertime: 1.01s (not_cached) host: eslphp23