High in the sky, we offer you the 1on1 mode for jets. Prepare yourself to take part in our first Jet Battle 1on1 cup.
The sign ups are already open and the cup will start on Tuesday 20th December 2011! Check-in starts at 18:30 CET, first round at 19:00 CET. We offer you a total of 64 slots for contestants to take your chance! Get the latest information about match procedure, start procedure and rules.
Jet Battle 1on1 Afterburner Cup - Rules
- Game Mode: Large Conquest
- Map Size: 64 players maps, big
- Maps: Caspian Border, Operation Firestorm, Kharg Island
- Match result: first pilote reaching 7 kills wins
- Match media: screenshot of the ingame chat, with the confirm of the result of both pilots/Scoreboard
- Jumping out of jet: forbidden, will count as 1 kill for the opponent
- Procedure at start of the match/after one pilote got killed: Both pilotes start their jets, meet in the middle of the map and pass each other. After passing the other jet in a direct flight to each other the round is live.Both opponents can agree on a different "round" start procedure, feel free to do it like both of you want to.
- Procedure after kill: Opponent who got killed, drives/lives to the F18 Hornet and starts up in the air to play the next round. The other opponent is waiting in the air, or starting too before the start procedure can run again.
- Tournament Mode: Single Elimination
- Used jets default: F-18 Hornes (US)
- Tickets: default (value on each map maybe different)
- Unlocks: all allowed
- ESL Wire Anti-Cheat: mandatory
Jet Battle 1on1 Afterburner Cup - Maps and Sign Up!
The upcoming rounds:
- 20/12/11 - 19:00 CET - Caspian Border
- 20/12/11 - 19:45 CET - Kharg Island
- 20/12/11 - 20:30 CET - Operation Firestorm
- 20/12/11 - 21:15 CET - Caspian Border
- 20/12/11 - 22:00 CET - Kharg Island
- 20/12/11 - 22:45 CET - Operation Firestorm
Sign up here!
Your Admin Team
Monday, 19/12/11 13:54