Our next Night Cup for 5on5 Infantry is coming up this month! Join up with your mates to fill up the 32 slots tournament on the 14th and 15th March. If we will get more than 32 contestants to sign up, we will enlarge the cup to 64 slots. So it's up to you, how big this thing will get!
5on5 Infantry Night Cup Series - Rules
- Game Mode: Conquest
- Map Size: Small Conquest
- Maps: Grand Bazaar, Strike at Karkand #2 (metro), Seine Crossing, Damavand Peak, Teheran Highway.
- Team Size: 5on5
- Match Procedure: one round on each side
- Tournament Mode: Single Elimination
- Match Procedure: Changeover after each round
- Tickets: 200-250 (default value on each map)
- Result: tickets that are left for the winning will count in both rounds
- Match Media: both scoreboard screenshots
- unlocks: no IRNV scope, no tactical light attachement, no pistols with tactical light, no MAV drone and no M320 (frag grenade)
- vehicles: off
You can find the Cup Rules HERE.
5on5 Infantry Night Cup #7 - Maps and Sign Up!
After some "confusion" about the match dates we would like to set clear, that these match dates are FORCED! That means you can just play the first cup round of one match day earlier than the match date, but not LATER! Nor are you able to play later in the middle of the cup. The last matches of each match day can be played later, but still needs to be played before the next match round starts!
The upcoming rounds:
- 14/03/12 - 19:30 CET - Check-in Phase/Late Sign up at 19:40 CET
- 14/03/12 - 20:00 CET - Teheran Highway
- 14/03/12 - 21:00 CET - Sharqi Peninsula #2 (Seine Crossing)
- 14/03/12 - 22:00 CET - Strike at Karkand #2 (Operation Métro)
- 15/03/12 - 20:00 CET - Grand Bazaar
- 15/03/12 - 21:00 CET - Seine Crossing
Sign up here!
Your Admin Team
Friday, 09/03/12 12:34