ESL Wire Anti-Cheat for Alliance Of Valiant Arms
|ESL Wire Anti-Cheat is the mandatory Anti-Cheat solution in every A.V.A Ladder and Cup. In addition, it is possible to play fair public Matches by using ESL Wire in a Gather.|
This manual is made with our few months ESL Wire experience and will show, how to add A.V.A to ESL Wire and answer some recent questions in the FAQ.
Step 1: Adding A.V.A to ESL Wire
- Install the latest version of Wire. You can get it from this link
- Click on the "Play" tab in ESL Wire and press on "Add game"
- Select Alliance Of Valiant Arms from the list
- Choose the .exe with you use to run AVA (NWZlauncher.exe/aeriaignite.exe)
- Please wait until the progress bar will reach 100% in next window. Wire should detect the registry keys connected to the exe you choose. Choose any of them. If no keys will be detected, press "Add without keys"
- Perform the test run of the game. Don't click the "Game is closed" button now! The game should launch the .EXE you choose, log in. Wait till game will run. Close the game, wait few seconds and close it
- In that step Wire should detect few executables connected to AVA. Choose "AVA.exe" from that list
- After you will be done with your game, simply close AVA, and Anti-Cheat will upload the files.
Step 2: Testing ESL Wire Anti-Cheat
- Join the ESL Wire testing team - password is "wireactest"
- Run Wire. Find AVA on your gamelist ("Play" tab)
- Select the "vs. Wire Anti-Cheat team" match from the list. Anti-Cheat option should be checked with gray color
- Run the game. Make yourself sure, that the "Matchmedia upload" window didn't appear
- Play a few games to determine how does Anti-Cheat work on your PC. It can lower your fps rate, be sure about that
- Quit the game, and close AVA. Now the "Matchmedia upload" window should appear - this is the signal, that Anti-Cheat has stopped
- Go to the match page. There is the list of Wire Anti-Cheat logfiles ran by all players - find your nick there. Check the login and logout dates. If they are correct, that means your ESL Wire Anti-Cheat is working perfectly!
|Test your ESL Wire now!|
Step 3: Starting a Match using ESL Wire
- Start ESL Wire (If you are not logged in to Windows as Administrator, please start ESL Wire as System Administrator - the information that you can't use Wire as System Administrator was not correct). Find Alliance Of Valiant Arms on your gamelist. Right-click on it and select "Launch game". Select the match you are going to play (remember - match has to be open).
- Start the game, and check the page of the match. Look at the ESL Wire Anti-Cheat Logfiles - find your nickname in the list.
- If you have only a login date (no logout), that means Wire Anti-Cheat is working fine - you can play the match.
- If you have a "early logout" (the same date of login and logout), you have to run Wire again. Remember to check it as well!
Frequently Asked Questions
- Q: I get "early logouts", what can I do?
A: Check if you choosed "AVA.exe" in the point where it ask you to choose main .exe file.
- Q: Wire is not creating any files!
A: That is correct - ESL Wire is uploading all necessary files automatically on its own. You don't have to upload anything yourself, except the round screenshots.
- Q: I am using Windows XP, how can I run Wire as Administrator?
A: You don't have to run ESL Wire as Administrator under Windows XP. Simply run ESL Wire like always.
- Q: ESL Wire is crashing my game!
A: Please disable the ingame overlay. You find the option in the Gaming -> Ingame menu. You won't be able to do screenshots with Wire by disabling the Overlay, but it helps.
- Q: Wire Anti-Cheat is still running, even if I close the game!
A: Check if AVA.exe is still running. If yes, close it.
- Q: My game is running slower with Wire!
A: It is normal, that the performance is a bit slower with Wire activated, since the Anti-Cheat is doing multiple operations to check your PC. Try disabling ingame overlay - in many cases this helps increasing the performance.
- Q: ESL Wire is crashing with an error message.
A: Please contact the Wire support team via Support or Forum.
- Q: I've added the game for many times, it's still not working!
A: Uninstalling the game is relevant in that case. With procedure mentioned in this manual you are 100% sure that Wire will work. However, it can work without uninstalling, but it's not specified on which configuration it's possible.
- Q: I'm getting the "Matchmedia upload" window just after Game Starts!
A: Are you sure that you've picked "AVA.exe" in 10th point of the manual?
- Q: How can I check if another players are running the Anti-Cheat?
A: You can check it on the match page, under the match details: "ESL Wire Anti-Cheat Logfiles "
- Q: My internet connection crashed, what should I do?
A: Start Wire again. We have to be sure that you are playing all the game with anticheat on.
|Still Questions? Visit the ESL Wire Portal|