|
New Rules

Author Posting
"Weapons

* 1 Sniper per team - SV98, TPG1, AWM, FR-F2
* All Weapons purchased with EURO - allowed
* All GCoin only/Capsule/Event weapons - not allowed
* Granade: M67, MK3A2, M18(all colour), M116A1 Flash Bang"

The rules only ban capsule weapons (either gcoins or euro)?
So i take it we are allowed with EA08 Armor (capsule armor) ?
And ALL luckyshots items ?! WTH ?
Also, what about weapons that are obtainable ingame via prison break ? (STG, PPSH, etc) These are not gcoin only items.
Also, what about the pistols (secondary weps) such as desert eagle ? (or it's custom variant "Silver" from Prison break).
The rules NEED to be made specific for everybody to understand and follow acordingly. They are too vague!

Till then, i recomend you transform this :
"All GCoin only/Capsule/Event weapons - not allowed"
Into this :
"All GCoin only/Capsule/Event items - not allowed"
That will solve more problems.
However, you must specify about weapons obtained ingame.
Also, about the melee weapons we can carry, Boa Kukury for example.
quote ] 
Thank you for suggestions.

I uploaded rules.
quote ] 
playing without wire anticheat is not a good news emoticon-sad
quote ] 
Indeed..
The only more "positive" thing about ESL was the ability to control the anti-cheat for each game.
We have to remain optimistic and rely on the fair-play of the teams to insure it will be a good cup till the end.
Although i had no problems with the Wire AC program, i will continue to use it at the next match.

However i can not be happy about the state of the rules and how they are changed with the cup already started..
The rules should have been made public BEFORE the cup started and not be modified on-the-fly.

Hopefully everyone can learn from this experience and the future ladder/cups will be more organized.
quote ] 
the rules has changed...."ESL Wire isn't mandatory because isn't working properly".... so now cheaters are welcome....i cant belive...im my opinion this tournment must be closed..
quote ] 
I'm disappointed on ESL emoticon-sad
quote ] 
uaf wrote:
Indeed..
The only more "positive" thing about ESL was the ability to control the anti-cheat for each game.
We have to remain optimistic and rely on the fair-play of the teams to insure it will be a good cup till the end.
Although i had no problems with the Wire AC program, i will continue to use it at the next match.

However i can not be happy about the state of the rules and how they are changed with the cup already started..
The rules should have been made public BEFORE the cup started and not be modified on-the-fly.

Hopefully everyone can learn from this experience and the future ladder/cups will be more organized.

next update will be what options can be used with Aimbot emoticon-smile emoticon-smile

wallhack - OFF
norecoil - ON
autoaim - ON (set it on chest, not head)

I joke emoticon-smile

I have no problem too with ESL WIRE, and I'll continue to use it! just freeze sometimes when (I think) it get screenshot.
quote ] 
I have no problem too with the esl wire anti-cheat, you can analyze all my system to find the answer because on my computer it work properly!
The esl anti-cheat must be mandatory because it's the only anti cheat that work properly, the gameguard is bypassed everytime a patch come up... it's not safe as the esl anti-cheat... so... solve this problem and then the cup can go on!
quote ] 
I dont think there are cheaters in this teams.
quote ] 
ShiReZ wrote:
I dont think there are cheaters in this teams.

yep indeed

Maybe some of these players here should play some other tournaments and leagues in AVA. So you will finaly know some teams and their players. If you compare AVA to other freegames like CA, WR and CF, there aren't that much cheaters in this game. And most of the teams in this ESL tournament are known. What you guys want, is only an excuse if you lose a game. Now you can say, our oppenent was hacking ;)

Just come down and play. Enjoy the fun and learn something ;)
quote ] 
Look @ matches in 1st Round. 90% of players didn't use EWAC or haven't got a corectly logs so now i should give all 3pp. After 2 round 90% players will be blocked. I didn't want start this cup if EWAC don't work corecly but AVA "scene" want play.
quote ] 
TheR1pper wrote:
yep indeed

............................. ....................................................... What you guys want, is only an excuse if you lose a game. Now you can say, our oppenent was hacking ;)

Just come down and play. Enjoy the fun and learn something ;)

sorry but you fail telling this to us...
quote ] 
dragone in my opinion , u are the failer!!
so now cheaters are welcome....

Pls go to play in public room!
quote ] 
Yes is true that u feel more secure when u know that the anti cheat is working. Like some one said in CGO they din`t had any anti cheat what so ever but still not many people complained about hacks.
First of all if u think some one is hacking u can submit a ticket here in ESL or u can report him in game and also u can FRAPS it for proof. Of course is not 100 % sure but still is a posibility.
Personaly i don`t think any members from any team don`t use hacks but i must say that i can be rong. Instead of hacks i think some of them are using macro. I can`t say any names cause i am not sure of them.
In my opinion this tournament was made in a hurry because of the presure put on the admins from the players ho wanted to play in ESL.
I am confident that in the nest tournament the rulles and also the anti cheat will work good and we will not have problems what so ever.
Until then try to enjoy playing this tournament and let`s keep it clean.
For those ho are saying that ESL is failure i believe they don`t think when they speak and they are just big crying babies.
quote ] 
I totaly agree with MadLeo
quote ] 
Just a quick question, will there be any action against the hackers that played in ESL untill now ? MajorsTeam used hacks and they didn't even receive 1pp for that. Even if the ESL Wire isn't working (although more then 70% had no problems with it), AVA has it's own anti-cheat program similar to Wire, you can also check with AVA admins to learn and get proof of cheaters in ESL.
BikeR wrote:
I didn't want start this cup if EWAC don't work corecly but AVA "scene" want play.

Also, i don't remember reading anywhere that the ESL AC wasn't ready. Or that it needed more testing. After a period of complete silence from the ESL staff, you just started a cup. You could always communicate more with the teams / players involved. A simple announcement that Wire wasn't ready still and a ETA on when that was going to chage would have been sufficient.
quote ] 

• 3.622 Users Online
  • 4.803.090 Registered Users
  • 2.098.130 Active Users
  • 1.021.790 Teams Total
  • 4.347 Matches Yesterday
  • 22.122.600 Matches Total
  • More stats
Searchtags

Electronic Sports League rendertime: 0.57s (not_cached) host: eslphp16