|
Team searchs player

Author Posting
Please use this thread if your team is searching for new players.
quote ] 
OK i will do the start, ;)

My Team "Delta Team" is also back in AVA and also will be back in the ESL aswell emoticon-smile

But we lost some Players in our absence.
So it would be great if there are some players who want to join us and support us in the future. emoticon-tongue

We have a Homepage, Teamspeak Servers and some friendly members and a bit ESL experience.

What we want from you is teamwork and a bit skill emoticon-tongue
We are a German clan, so it would be better if you speak also german. We tried it with international players but they felt fast lonely because all others spoke more german than english in TS.

If you are interested you can contact us in this topic, by pm me or at our homepage www.dtclan.de (there is also a TS-Viewer, with a double-klick on it u join the TS)

Greets DTfridge aka zOOmOut
quote ] 
My clan leaders name is Birdi and we are looking appearance of many active gaming German players who have fun on AVA and also have experience in the shooter area.

Our clan has existed since the beginning of March, although March is very short when you see how it looks at other times.

But since we initially with games, rules, and the leaders in some voher clans did not agree we have come to the decision to open its own.

In the short but active time, we have made ​​a name very quickly. We play every day of course a lot of Clan Wars and Public.

We are a friendly clan with an average of 16 medieval

Our requirements are simple:

at least 16 years old.
Being able to visit our website daily to look at whether there is something new.
Have a functioning headset to work with us on the TS Server 3
to chat.
Team play is just as important to us.

For us it is almost always funny in the TS and also the rules in the clan are normal.

If interested you can always hang out with us sometimes advertise on the website

www.Optikgaming.de
quote ] 
Hi

Pa1n search new Germanspeaking member with TeamSpeak 3 and some know-how .
If You are 18 years + , Contact me here or ingame ( Magiekus ).

We hear us soon emoticon-grin
quote ] 
Hey guys,
I have a team but ineed players so we can play demolition etc.(all players are welcome)

Our motto is "don't lose but win"

if you are interested ,this is my team:http://www.esl.eu/eu/team/6947653/
quote ] 
Le Clan MYMAX recrute francophone Smile

Nous faisons les clan war uniquement avec les armes du shop (ou equivalente, comme la carpio par exemple) (nous nous inspirons des regles ESL pour ceux qui connaissent)
Nous faisons les clan war avec TS, pas de micro pas de Clan..
Nous n'acceptons pas les QQueur ou les maccro-user, etc..
Nous ne prenons les joueurs uniquement si ils ont plus de 16.
Et enfin nous ne gardons que les joueurs qui sont souvent CO.

et ne pas rechigner quand on decide d'aller se faire un 3v3 G3A3 Smile

Tout ceci, toutes ces restrictions, n'ont qu'un seul but : PROGRESSER et faire des tournoi ESL (entre autre).

Toute ces regles ne doivent pas vous faire croire que nous nous prenons trop au serieux, venez nous decouvrir.. on sait delirer hors clan war.

Enfin, pour pouvoir rentrer dans le clan, nous faisons passer un test pour voir votre niveau ou POTENTIEL.

Enfin MYMAX est une communauté, sur le TS vous trouverez des channel dediés a CS ou bien meme a LOL...

Remplissez ca si vous etes interessé:

Pseudonyme IG:

Rang:

Ratio:

Win/Loss:

Micro:

Nationalité:

Exp sur FPS:

Pseudonyme. Smile (anciennement Illuminatzi)
quote ] 
DeviSe Recruiting for ESL cups for the first time.
yep, gonna make it fast and clear, 

me and my friend (Kalipto) decided to make a competitive clan, to build it step by step, and we are looking for players who are tournament material, to compete in the upcoming esl and other cups, requirements are pretty basic, 

1-i don't want to say being a pro, but... it's esl, the weakest team out there has the best players, so yep. you need to be a "good" player. 

2-headphones and mic with teamspeak, this game is all about teamwork, and the best way to do it is by sound communication. 

3-being available most of the time, having bed time can sometimes be a problem, if you know what i mean.... 

4-age of 16+ 

so what do you think? want to start growing? send me a message in inbox if you want to get a tryout, and learn more about our plans, you will receive the teamspeak adress and the join password afterwords, 

Clan's ESL page: http://www.esl.eu/eu/team/7472358/ 

peace out.
quote ] 
hi guys . 

i need new players ....

We are lose for no players ..

please contact me ....

my team is The AncientS TnC
quote ] 
Hallo zusammen Die Nachtfeinde Suchen noch gute Spieler !!!!

wir sind ein recht junges team das  noch gute spieler brauchen kann ....

TS3 und gute laune sind vorhanden !!

wer interesse hat  soll sich bitte bei uns über die clan seite von AVA  bei Aeria games oder auf unserer HP bewerben :http://radec4.wix.com/nachtfeinde

(ihr finded das kontakt formular unter" unser clan")

ich hoffe mann sieht sich

bis dahin Let´s Fet´s
quote ] 
Karquados wrote:
DeviSe Recruiting for ESL cups for the first time.
yep, gonna make it fast and clear, 

me and my friend (Kalipto) decided to make a competitive clan, to build it step by step, and we are looking for players who are tournament material, to compete in the upcoming esl and other cups, requirements are pretty basic, 

1-i don't want to say being a pro, but... it's esl, the weakest team out there has the best players, so yep. you need to be a "good" player. 

2-headphones and mic with teamspeak, this game is all about teamwork, and the best way to do it is by sound communication. 

3-being available most of the time, having bed time can sometimes be a problem, if you know what i mean.... 

4-age of 16+ 

so what do you think? want to start growing? send me a message in inbox if you want to get a tryout, and learn more about our plans, you will receive the teamspeak adress and the join password afterwords, 

Clan's ESL page: http://www.esl.eu/eu/team/7472358/ 

peace out.

Hey man I am interesting to join your clan. 
If you want to check my skills and more things about me, Just add me to my skype :SagiTheMan

Thanksemoticon-grin
quote ] 
Hey guys ,

This is a message towards all Belgian players in the game.
MrGold & I are searching new Belgian talent for the IeSF 2013.
We will be playing scrims during the weeks , we wont participate in tournaments untill the new line-up is created.All Belgians are welcome! Dutch/French/German speaking Belgians are welcome.
Ex-BiT members are also welcome to get a new change to get in the main team.
If you are interested contact me with a message on ESL.

Grtz
DirtyBugger - BiTIpP
quote ] 
Hi guys , i need new esl members ,

we played since 2009 ,

and we need 2009 players ,

and we need tactical players ,

and we need teamspeak players ,

Please contact me .. Who want to join 2009 players ?

and we open new clan in ava. 

who want to need old AVA players clan ??

Please contact me only 2009-2010 players .. We need old players ..
quote ] 
quote ] 
---- [ English ] ----

Hi to all, my nickname is xAimsniper and i'm looking for a great team. I'm a sniper (a very nice sniper, really u.ù).

P.m. to contact me, thank ya all <3

---- [ Italiano ] ----

Ciao a tutti, il mio nickname è xAimsniper e sto cercando un buon team per partecipare al torneo (se è italiano mi farebbe particolarmente piacere di modo da sentirci su ts). Come si capisce dal nickname il mio ruolo principale è lo Sniper, e devo dire che ormai me la cavo piuttosto bene. 

Attendo vostri messaggi <3
quote ] 
Virtual Fury eSports é uma comunidade portuguesa que está a procura de team de Alliance of Valiant Arms

Requesitos:

Jogadores maiores de 16 anos (ou com boa mentalidade)
Boa desposição
Disponibilidade para War's e Torneios

Oferecemos:

TeamSpeak 3
Site com forum
Apoio para tudo o que precisarem
Manager para ajudar com as situações do jogo

Contactos:

Xfire: babylonia12
Steam: trabulo1
Facebook: www.facebook.com/VirtualFuryeSports
Email: skillwarriors@gmail.com
quote ] 
Team Tactix was orignally found in December 2008.Back at that time, the clan had different names, it was 1st German Patriots then it was , Noise eSports, A.C.A.B, after it was changed to neTkingZ, lastly the group decided to go with Team-Tactix.

We are looking for an AVA team, if interested in joining our multigaming please create a topic here:
http://www.team-tactix.net/index.php?site=forum&boar...

We offer:
Teamspeak 3 server
Professional website with Forum and Cup Addon
Streaming

Contacts:
www.team-tactix.net
Facebook
Twitch
quote ] 
Team Exemplary(L is an i)

Requirements

EU UK ASIA USA AND CANADA Only, Unless you get low ping on europe server.
Mic & Teamspeak 3 is mandatory.

Previous Tourny experience preferred.

Nadespots are essential.

Were looking for TEAM players that can follow instructions, no solo players
The team will consist of 5 active starters and 3 subs, we will be scrimming alot in the upcoming weeks,

Anyone interested can pm me ingame @MrSkitzo.Or jump on our teamspeak server : 75.132.160.8
Thanks for your time.
quote ] 
i search a team for the summercup today !! pls add me or  contact me ! thx
quote ] 
TeamVisuaL 
Hey Guys, 
we're a new ESL Clan founded some time ago. We already participated in some cups and now we want to expand and recruit new members.

Requirements
I won't say much- you just need the motivation. If you only have the will and atleast a bit of the might required skill you're welcome.
A TS3 + good headset is a minimum.
We also prefer Tourney experience and knowledge of ESL Wire/Moss and so on.

For more details, write me a PM or meet me ingame

greetz
Urbanophiler
quote ] 
VenomGaming Europe search 1-2 player (age 18+) point ore rifle

Pm ME

WOLF IS THE BEST ESL ADMIN !!!!
quote ] 
no6Tem looking for new players with some of experience in competitive stuff.
All kind of classes are welcome becouse we are just 2 riflemans.

Pm me or ErDrus0

TS3: 37.59.196.113:9001

01/25: Still searching
quote ] 
Portuguese multigaming organization with AVA team looking for portuguese players, this is a serious project, If someone is interested message me.
quote ] 
no6Tem is looking for a pointman or a rifleman with experience for the team.

Pm me
No trolls please. Thanks.
quote ] 
Hey guys,

I'm searching a Team for Saturday! Well i'm good and i search a Team which have a bit routine and idn't that bad ... PM me for interest...

Bw.. N3w
quote ] 

• 1.729 Users Online
  • 4.622.080 Registered Users
  • 2.022.470 Active Users
  • 995.645 Teams Total
  • 3.674 Matches Yesterday
  • 21.668.200 Matches Total
  • More stats
Searchtags

Electronic Sports League rendertime: 0.54s (not_cached) host: eslphp19