|
previous   1-25 ]26-50 ]51-75 ]  next
Rules

Author Posting
TheR1pper wrote:
Hellhound and Showdown are to big.

n not balanced.
quote ] 
So maybe should be forbidden. If both teams allow it in match can be used.
quote ] 
Just ban it from ESL AVA. No Showdown and no Hellhound. So all teams will play the same maps in all leagues and tournaments. That's always good. It's like in COD and CS. Always the same maps.
quote ] 
w0lf_ wrote:
n not balanced.

Actually, the game is not balanced. Showdown and Hellhound are balanced maps (considering you have 1 sniper / team and you make use of smokes and binos).
The game as a whole however is not balanced, since a grenade can travel across the whole map and damage/eliminate targets with ease. Also, in this game you have the pixel target grenades (the ones that you find after hours of useless nade spamming), that land at exactly the same spot and do maximum damage.
For example Black Scent, you can effectivly elliminate the opposing team with nades alone (site 1 cand nade the wareshouse/middle and vice-versa). Also, doors can be "bugged" elliminating the options to take the sites.
Also, Dual Sight can he taken over with ease if you know all the nade spots, since site 2 can be naded almost full and there are only 2 more positions where you can hold the site and thus prefire FTW. All outside maps can be unbalanced since you can nade spam the sites with no direct fight. Also, grenades that take 10 seconds to explode (and thus can be thrown over the map) are the things that unbalance the game.
The other thing that unbalanced the game was the unusual way you deal/receive damage. Since the M24 (50-60 damage) can 1 shot without HS/Luckyshot is suspicious. Also, the damage on weapons is different from the stats (and usually gets modified without notice) and so do the armor ratings on armor/backpack. The TPG / FR-F2 now tag more and cause "1hp" opponents more often then before with the same stats/range/mods.
Also, some tactics will never work since the C4 beep can be heard all over the map and faking the other site will never work.
Also, the lag/corner lag is still a problem even with pings lower then 30, since everybody still teleports over some corners.
Also, the registered / not registered shots (when you see blood from your target / goggles lit, and he is 100Hp/100Armor) are still a problem that will most likely never be resolved since it requires better configuration of the server and that does not bring money.
Remember, this game is free for the public, the only way developers make money off it is with gcoins. They have very little regard for balance. The rulles for ESL AVA should be very simple :
-No armors whatsoever
-No new guns (only specific guns are allowed, since nobody can get all the guns to test and use in time) since they get modified the most. And yes, this will bring balance, since somebody can play with para and others don't have the euro to get it (this is an example, since the para was ingame for some time now).
-No gcoin items (grenades / weapons / armors).
-Only flashbang and flash HE allowed (M67 is too much for small maps and can be abused through pixel target).
And now rage that you feel the game is balanced the way it is and that it takes "skill" to eliminate/damage a team with just grenades over the map.
quote ] 
i know that i am going to regret this, but can anyone tell me a good reason for allowing Bino in competitive gaming?
quote ] 
Each team has one and most of the topteams don't use it anyways. So it isn't really important to be honest.
quote ] 
only weapon for Euro casch.
Make create test leader 3on3 ?
quote ] 
animek wrote:
only weapon for Euro casch.
Make create test leader 3on3 ?

5on5 or nothing

This isn't Combat Arms or Warrock
quote ] 
As "uaf" stated, there are still alot of open questions to settle concerning the specific rules. Maybe a poll would help a little, to provide fair and competitively equal rules.
quote ] 
wth guys i was uplaud screemshots but stil my wins gone
quote ] 
satnero wrote:
wth guys i was uplaud screemshots but stil my wins gone

You need to send a ticket. So admin can check it and can get back to you soon ;)
quote ] 
previous   51  -  61   next

• 2.015 Users Online
  • 4.618.380 Registered Users
  • 2.021.120 Active Users
  • 995.035 Teams Total
  • 5.399 Matches Yesterday
  • 21.655.600 Matches Total
  • More stats
Searchtags

Electronic Sports League rendertime: 1.58s (not_cached) host: eslphp9