AVA Admins Wanted!
We are searching for new admins. Serious people who New ladders are coming, but we need your help. We are searching for new admins. Serious people who wants to help us!wants to help us!
Alliance of Valiant Arms is back to the Electronic Sports League and it is time to ask for more interested people to apply.
At the Electronic Sports League we are always on the look out for enthusiastic and highly motivated individuals to join our admin team. Whether you're a new player or long time veteran you can help out and make a difference in your game's community.
The Electronic Sports League thanks you for your interest in becoming an admin.
What do I get?
The main reward of being an admin is being able to have an influence on your community, and Alliance of Valiant Arms is a young community but one person really can help in its development.
If there is something you would like to see improved on the ESL or you have ideas for new ladders, leagues or cups, it is much easier to make it happen as part of the team.
Being an admin is purely voluntary, the vast majority of the ESL's hundreds of admins are rewarded with simply Premium and the knowledge they are doing something good for their community.
What do I do?
The work you can do as an ESL admin varies depending on your game, how much time you have and where your interests and skills lie. The basic core tasks that a League Admin in the ESL does include:
* Making things happen for your game - Whether running ladders, leagues or cups, you are directly involved in making things happen for your game.
* Supporting users - We do our best to make the site as easy to use as possible but it is by no means perfect and even our oldest users sometimes need a helping hand. Above all your duty is to help users as much as you can.
* Solving protests - In a competitive environment there will always be problems between users that need solving by a fair and unbias individual. This is one of the most difficult tasks an admin does on a daily basis but can also be one of the most satisfying when all sides agree on the outcome.
* Processing league joins - It's not the most interesting task, but it is one of the most important as a means of maintaining the quality of our ladders, leagues and cups and all it takes is a few minutes a day.
There are many other tasks that you can also do do, including running cups and special competitions, writing news, creating graphics, catching cheaters, finding fake matches, teaching new admins and more.
What are the requirements?
Our general requirements:
At least 18 years of age
A good knowledge of the English language
A good knowledge of the game and the scene
A sense of responsibility, reliability and flexibility
No bad history (too much offense, missing media, etc.)
Neutrality and objectivity in decision making
Understanding the nature of conflicts and being able to resolve them
Capability of working in a dynamic team
Also, obviously, the application must be made in English and will be judged on its quality!
So are you ready to rock the ESL and join this great family of fellow gamers? Send your application today!
your Staff Europe
datBikeR, Wednesday, 20/07/11 12:28
No comments yet.
- info write comment not allowed