|
previous  1-25 ]26-50 ]51-75 ]  next
Feedback

Author Posting
Please post your feedback (good or bad!) about the America's Army 3 section (cups, ladders, leagues,...) here and we will do our best to take it into account and improve the AA3 section.

Thanks!
quote ] 
My observations are: 1 bad rules for max ping.
                             2 bad night's Cup rules.
                             3 Some people fail to correctly set the team clanwar                                    server.                         
                             4 Admin with limited experience playing the game AA 3.
quote ] 
Great ladder but ladder teams should get bonus points for playing a cup.

Wire irratic, sometimes it uploads media and sometimes not, sometimes SS from desktop and not game, otherwise great tool

Cup could start a bit later or be played sundays maybe. I like the 2 min rounds! Same map and obj for one cup.

GG
quote ] 
@Haci-Hac, what is bad at the Night Cup rules according to you?

@Killjoy, the only media uploaded by Wire are screenshots taken by yourself emoticon-grin I don't know which your screenshot button is in Wire, but you are pressing it from time to time I guess.
quote ] 
Well the first night tournament for 16 teams. In reality, there were 11 teams. The second was a tournament for 16 teams in Real Madrid there was the 10th In both tournaments in the first round 2 or 3 matches. Other teams automatically progressing further. Why tournament confirmed the day when all these were men play?
If the teams confirmed the day before you edit a table that matches each team had the same starting position. This solution is so hard to do?
When confirming the participation of 13 teams for example. The last confirmed what falls out. At least teams will have to confirm participation before that do not fall from the cup.

It is difficult or not?
quote ] 
Is it so hard to understand that there is no way to make a tournament tree which consists of 12 teams for example? A tournament tree always consists of 8 / 16 / 32 / 64 /128 / ... spots so that everything comes out at the end. As I mentioned before, there are 3 possibilities:

1. We limit the tournament to the first 8 teams to check-in. This means if 11 teams check-in, 3 of them can not participate in the Night Cup. The only way those 3 could participate then is if an other 5 teams sign up.

2. All teams can participate (for example 12). If I give every team a match in the first round. There will be 2 teams which do not have a match in the second round and get a free place in the 3rd round.

3. As it is done now, I just randomize seedings and there are a few teams who do not have a match in the first round. However, from the 2nd round on, every team has a match.
quote ] 
Ok so the next tournament will be 8 teams?
And it will play a tournament the week or on weekends?
quote ] 
Haci-Hac wrote:
My observations are: 1 bad rules for max ping.
                             2 bad night's Cup rules.
                             3 Some people fail to correctly set the team clanwar                                    server.                         
                             4 Admin with limited experience playing the game AA 3.

1. the ping rule was chosen by this own community with abit of adjument.
2. the night cup rules are the same as the ladders.
3.those teams need to learn to rules and if they fail you can play the whole match in your server.
4.im playing AA since 2006.... so i wouldnt say limited experience.
Kovaz and leoz are playing since AA3 started i guess... so for them too.... they have enough experience.

anything else you would want to complain about?

Edit:
Basi just noticed your reply.
we are counting to get more teams to the nightcup not less.
quote ] 
Yes it's true. If more teams will be much more attractive tournament. Unfortunately this is still around. A couple of teams that play games you play AA because the game in two years is still alpha version. I play AA in version 2.8.3 but it is not important.
When the league started so I tried to support it as best I could. I wrote to different teams. I put info about the new league on facebook so I thought that this league tune to perfection and a good example. I know it is not already. And even though we are talking here about modifying the rules over and unfortunately without any results.
All who play AA so they know what makes a high ping in the game. If we reduce the speed of the Internet as of 56 Kb's on all servers in Europe, I have a Ping 999 and the rules that say you can. It will damage both sides not only to me.
quote ] 
BASI881-CZ wrote:
Yes it's true. If more teams will be much more attractive tournament. Unfortunately this is still around. A couple of teams that play games you play AA because the game in two years is still alpha version. I play AA in version 2.8.3 but it is not important.
When the league started so I tried to support it as best I could. I wrote to different teams. I put info about the new league on facebook so I thought that this league tune to perfection and a good example. I know it is not already. And even though we are talking here about modifying the rules over and unfortunately without any results.
All who play AA so they know what makes a high ping in the game. If we reduce the speed of the Internet as of 56 Kb's on all servers in Europe, I have a Ping 999 and the rules that say you can. It will damage both sides not only to me.

why whould some1 deliberately make himself high ping. makes no sense at all.
quote ] 
Amir wrote:
why whould some1 deliberately make himself high ping. makes no sense at all.

Well, I can. Or if the game will download as a torrent so I'll ping unstable and therefore I am immortal. We all know that developers are unable to optimize the network code so that the ping was not such an impact on the game and gameplay.
quote ] 
There is no such thing as immortal.
quote ] 
Amir wrote:
There is no such thing as immortal.

Amir is nothing easier than to try 1v1. Somewhere on the server and find out for yourself that it works very well.
What do you thinkemoticon-grin
quote ] 
BASI881-CZ wrote:
Amir is nothing easier than to try 1v1. Somewhere on the server and find out for yourself that it works very well.
What do you thinkemoticon-grin

i think that i am currently in base and not even close to a decent computer or internet.

any by experiense there is no such thing as immortal. i killed a 300 pinger and a 200 pinger..... and i also once had a very high ping...not that easy to kill...
it works both ways
quote ] 
Amir wrote:
i think that i am currently in base and not even close to a decent computer or internet.

any by experiense there is no such thing as immortal. i killed a 300 pinger and a 200 pinger..... and i also once had a very high ping...not that easy to kill...
it works both ways

You're right. I watched what you've got a computer. You have very good computer. But it depends not only on the PC. When you're poor or unstable ping latency to the server so the enemy will hit very badly, like having a stable connection and good latency. If you stand on the spot and got ping 200 and your enemy has a 80 ping to 200 ping with the enemy you lay down. The inverted version you're much less likely because the image is Delay and you shoot at an enemy that is already elsewhere. So now operate AA3. In CoD4 MW2 who sometimes play such a problem with the ping is not because the network code is otherwise solved. Calculation of missiles (ballistics) and intervention areas work differently.

These issues regarding latency and ping I deal with my ISP. It's an expert on the network. Everything was measured to have a good latency. And explain to me how it works. I have wifi net. It's not exactly nejlepří solution but still got very slučný ping and most stable when the weather is good. The response from the server is somewhere between 0.6 ms to 4 ms if I remember correctly. ADSL in our response to the above 4 ms.
quote ] 
maybe if you stop using google translate you will understand that nothing of what you said i wrote xD.
quote ] 
Amir wrote:
maybe if you stop using google translate you will understand that nothing of what you said i wrote xD.

Nothing is perfect or not google: D
You write when you're invited to a night tournament on CSC's website in Czech and translated it wrong google.
quote ] 
kwatsch wrote:
@Haci-Hac, what is bad at the Night Cup rules according to you?

@Killjoy, the only media uploaded by Wire are screenshots taken by yourself emoticon-grin I don't know which your screenshot button is in Wire, but you are pressing it from time to time I guess.

For me it is strange that two teams of ESL admins are going into the second round inboth cases without a fight .....
quote ] 
its Random seeding haci hac what you are saying is realy out of line.
quote ] 
Amir wrote:
1. the ping rule was chosen by this own community with abit of adjument.
2. the night cup rules are the same as the ladders.
3.those teams need to learn to rules and if they fail you can play the whole match in your server.
4.im playing AA since 2006.... so i wouldnt say limited experience.
Kovaz and leoz are playing since AA3 started i guess... so for them too.... they have enough experience.

anything else you would want to complain about?

Edit:
Basi just noticed your reply.
we are counting to get more teams to the nightcup not less.

1. even if I had to comment this community would never recognized.

2. Yes, but the tournament  structure is not  well prepared . Teams  proceed without opponent is not fair game.

3. Yes we can, but unlikely, that  server will have at least so far as ping we have.

4. pls understand that AA2 and AA3 are two different games. In differentsettings, engine, and developers. Iplayed AA2. i dont shit whit this. Accordingto your words andwhat you wrote, I think that you are not suitable, as an ESL admin. 
(you've got 10MB connection ? thought about 10Mb ? LOL!)
quote ] 
Haci-Hac wrote:
 1. even if I had to comment this community would never recognized.

2. Yes, but the tournament  structure is not  well prepared . Teams  proceed without opponent is not fair game.

3. Yes we can, but unlikely, that  server will have at least so far as ping we have.

4. pls understand that AA2 and AA3 are two different games. In differentsettings, engine, and developers. Iplayed AA2. i dont shit whit this. Accordingto your words andwhat you wrote, I think that you are not suitable, as an ESL admin. 
(you've got 10MB connection ? thought about 10Mb ? LOL!)

1.you had the right to vote on the poll like everybody else did.
2.tournament stractuce is good. as kwatch already explained. if there are not enough teams on the starcture some teams need to move foward so on the 2nd part all teams will have teams to play against... and wont have to move forward
3. thats your own issue if your server does no comply.
4.i said im playing AA since 2006... still playing it... im playing aa3 too... since it started.....
i got 15 MB connection.... that mean i download 1.7 megabyte per second.
thats an high speed connection.
quote ] 
What exactly is the problem with some teams already advancing to the second round?
quote ] 
Amir wrote:
1.you had the right to vote on the poll like everybody else did.
2.tournament stractuce is good. as kwatch already explained. if there are not enough teams on the starcture some teams need to move foward so on the 2nd part all teams will have teams to play against... and wont have to move forward
3. thats your own issue if your server does no comply.
4.i said im playing AA since 2006... still playing it... im playing aa3 too... since it started.....
i got 15 MB connection.... that mean i download 1.7 megabyte per second.
thats an high speed connection.

15MB ? ? ? ? ? u are KING dude emoticon-smile your connection you should envy  NASA emoticon-smile  15Mb high speed connection ?? maybe in Israel emoticon-smile 

1. Yes but it should not make any sense.
2. It's wrong.
3. My team is on our server. Members ToK2 = 30-50 ping                                                           Some people = 150 - 400 pingnot everyone has such a high speed net than you (LOL)
4. AA3 got what nick? emoticon-smile
quote ] 
kwatsch wrote:
What exactly is the problem with some teams already advancing to the second round?

free to proceed. should be prepared to table for fewer players
quote ] 
Haci-Hac wrote:

free to proceed. should be prepared to table for fewer players

And what exactly is the problem with a team proceeding to the next round? What does it matter if you don't reach top4? It's not like there is a position for teams during the first 2 rounds.

If I participated in the past I always wanted to have a match during the first round. Otherwise you are prepared to play at 19:30 and had nothing to do for 45minutes.
quote ] 
previous   1  -  25   next

• 3.211 Users Online
  • 4.968.830 Registered Users
  • 2.166.590 Active Users
  • 1.044.910 Teams Total
  • 1.634 Matches Yesterday
  • 22.376.700 Matches Total
  • More stats
Searchtags

Electronic Sports League rendertime: 0.81s (not_cached) host: eslphp4